Calling all fashion DIY wizards!
I bought this Batman jumper on a whim at a London Primark because it was cheap and… well, I love Batman. However, I’m starting to regret the purchase because the jumper has absolutely no shape to it. Well, that’s not entirely true, because I end up looking like a square when I put it on. So, I am hoping to transform this jumper into something I can actually wear in public. But… what?
That’s where you come in. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me any suggestions as to how I can cut this bad boy up. A vest? A jacket? A t-shirt sweater?
Please just help me, Internet! I refuse to give up on this cheap Batman print jumper.
She & Him - I Could’ve Been Your Girl
'Cause I could've been your girl
And you could’ve been my four-leaf clover
If I could do it over
I’d send you the pillow that I cry on
There are some friends that just aren’t worth keeping.
The white man’s overbite.
I want us to be best friends.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Childish Gambino - Think Of Me
YES, THANK YOU.